terms and conditions
- Perle D’ Azur website is currently operated by Shopify Inc. (hereinafter “Shopify”). Shopify provides us with the online e-commerce platform that allows us to sell our products and services to you. Perle D ‘ Azur is hosted on the website and undertakes responsibility for the actions and/or omissions having taken effect by Perle D’ Azur. The operation of the website is governed by the Shopify’s terms and conditions, to which reference has to be made before accessing/ using the website. Furthermore, all Privacy Terms and Conditions issued and applicable at that time by Shopify apply to our contact, offer, order, transaction and (any) subsequent agreement as well.
These Terms set out the terms and conditions that apply when you, as a customer, is interested in /and or purchase merchandise from the enterprise styled " ΣΤΑΘΑΚΗ ΔΩΡΟΘΕΑ" with brand name "Perle d’ Azur", whose registered address is at 26 Agiou Ioannou Str,Voula, Attica, Greece, ("us" or "we") through our Store. Our registered VAT number is 102241365.
Store means this electronic shop, by the operation of which merchandise may be ordered and purchased without any physical presence of you. Store also includes any physical store, where our products are sold in a separate , clearly defined, space either within a department store (“shop-in-a-shop”) or within premises solely used by Perle d’ Azur (“physical store”). Please note that in the case of a ‘shop-in-a-shop’, sale terms and conditions of the department store, which issues the transaction bill and receipt to you, also apply.
By visiting and/or purchasing something from us, you engage in our “Service” and agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions (“Terms”), including those additional terms and conditions and policies referenced herein and/or available by hyperlink.
By accessing or using any part of the site, you agree to be bound by these Terms. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions including referenced ones and/ or available by hyperlink, you should not access the website or use any services.
Any new features or tools which are added to the current store shall also be subject to the Terms.
Please read the following Terms carefully before purchasing any goods from our Store. In order to purchase any goods or service using this Store, your should send your acceptance of these Terms. Please save a copy of these Terms for your records.
We reserve the right to update, change or replace any part of these Terms by posting updates and/or changes to this website. It is your responsibility to check this page periodically for changes and every time you are going to make an order an/or purchase. Please note that the Terms that were applicable at the time that you made your purchase will apply.
order & acceptance
- Each order you submit is a request from you to accept our non-binding offer to purchase merchandise from us in exchange for payment.
- Orders are subject to our confirmation of such offer, and we may, at our discretion, refuse to accept your order in certain circumstances, including, but not necessarily limited to, when:
- There is an error in the information you provided to us (e.g., you provided an incorrect shipping address or an invalid fiscal / VAT allocation number that can be easily recognizable. We are not capable of establishing any mistakes in shipping addresses and fiscal /personal details and you are fully responsible for the information supplied to us in each separate order);
- There is an error on our Shop relating to the merchandise that you have ordered, due to any kind of negligence, but not due to fraudulent act on our side;
- The merchandise that you have ordered is no longer available;
- There are limitations in shipping to your region, either requiring additional information and/or payment of additional duties and stamps (customs’ and other kind of public levies) to complete a delivery, or forbidding selling or shipping to your region.
- Orders placed by or under the same customer account, the same credit card, and/or orders that use the same billing and/or shipping address. In the event that we make a change to or cancel an order, we may attempt to notify you by contacting the e-mail and/or billing address/phone number provided at the time when the order was made.
- We reserve the right to limit or prohibit orders that, in our sole judgment, appear to be placed by dealers, resellers or distributors. We also specifically reserve the right to refuse to accept your order if we suspect that you intend to resell our merchandise.
- We will refuse to accept any order requesting us to: a. Deliver to a freight forwarding company; or b. Deliver to a P.O. box.
- We will only be deemed to have accepted and confirmed your order (or any part thereof) when we provide you with a confirmation email. The sale contract/agreement is concluded only at the time that the merchandise is in stock, and you have paid the price for the merchandise. Please note ,that the initial order confirmation email, which is sent to you at the time that we have received your order, it is not an acceptance of your order, but only an acknowledgement that we have received it.
- We take reasonable steps to ensure that the prices and other information about merchandise on our Shop are accurate. Despite these efforts, it is possible that errors, including incorrect pricing, may display on our site or on the products.
- The inclusion of any merchandise on our Shop does not imply, warrant or guarantee that the merchandise will be available if you wish to place an order to purchase it.
- You may pay for your order using any of the following forms of payment:
(a) All major Credit / Debit Cards
(c)Cash on Delivery and Credit/Debit card payment on Delivery (strictly for deliveries within Greece – the latter is valid only if you receive the product at courier’s premises where POS service is available.
- Please note the following, with respect to the form of payment that you will choose to use:
(1) For any form of payment, you have to study the Shopify terms and conditions before you effect payment. All Shopify terms and conditions apply. (2) Acceptable cards are credit card or prepaid debit card from Visa, MasterCard,; a debit card with a Visa or MasterCard logo;. Payment by credit / debit card is performed through the specified by the credit / bank institution platform. All such platform’s terms and conditions apply.
(2) Debit payment methods will be processed as credit.
(3) If you choose to pay by cash on delivery– available option only in Greece - then you have to pay the courier service by cash for the total amount, as soon as the merchandise is delivered to you.
(4) Credit / Debit card on Delivery is available in restricted areas in Greece and in case of specific courier POS service under the condition that you take receipt of the merchandise at this courier’s premises. If you choose this option, you can also pay by cash on Delivery, in either case for the total amount, as soon as the merchandise is delivered to you.
(5) Payment by Paypal is performed through Paypal’s online platform. All such platform’s terms and conditions apply.
- When we receive your order, you agree that we will place a "hold" on your account connected with your card for the total value of your order. If and when the hold on your account connected with your card has been authorized by your bank or credit institution, we will process payment for the merchandise. You should note that placing a "hold" does not constitute acceptance of your order.
- The charge for your order will appear on your card statement as " Perle d’ Azur" If you wish to dispute the validity or amount of a charge that appears on your card statement, please contact us by emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- Invoice: The order sent online or the confirmation of the order sent by email to you by us shall not be deemed as an invoice. The invoice will be sent with the merchandise.
shipping / delivery
Please refer to the Shipping conditions. Order tracking is only available depending on the courier service.
- Subject to mandatory international limitations, International shipping is available when ordering merchandise from our Shop.
Shipping and handling charges vary depending on your address, shipping speed, and the value of your order. You can find a list of the courier services and corresponding rates and charges in the Additional Shipping & Handling Information
- We will deliver all in-stock merchandise as soon as reasonably possible and in no event more than thirty (30) business days from the date on which we accept your order.
- In case of placement of an order that includes merchandise, which is found by us to be out-of-stock and/or unavailable, we will notify you at the e-mail address that you have provided.
In case of any unavailable merchandise, you will be asked (a) to choose for another piece of merchandise or (b) cancel the order for the merchandise on backorder and, correspondingly, you will be (1) either refunded with or be asked to pay the difference (between the original order and the new order) , or (2) the transaction will come to an end.
- In case that you choose to cancel the order, any hold on your account connected with you card or any payment received will, correspondingly, be released or refunded. Shipping and handling charges will be adjusted, if they are different due to the unavailable item.
- exchanges – right to withdraw
You can make changes to or cancel your order, at any time before we have packed your order for shipment. To do so, please contact us at email@example.com. Administration charges may apply in this case to be additionally charged.
- If we have already packed your order for shipment, you can request a refund or exchange, in case one or more of the following conditions apply.
- If you are not satisfied with your purchase, you may return it to us for an exchange, subject to the following terms:
- We will exchange any merchandise that is returned in the original packaging and in a re-salable condition with a copy of your original invoice.
- In case the exchange entails partial refund, this will be normally issued to the original form of payment, subject to the following occasions:
(a) In case you paid for your order by Cash on Delivery, we will have to refund the amount paid by bank transfer to your bank account; You burden the obligation to send us your bank details via e-mail or register post.
(b) In all cases, refund to you will be made within fourteen (14) business days from the date that we receive the merchandise. Please note, it may take longer for the refund to appear on your payment card statement.
- In case of any amount payable to us due to the exchange (price difference, shipping costs), the transaction will not be completed and the new merchandise will not be shipped before receipt of payment for the amount payable.
- To initiate your return or exchange online, you have to send us a clear e-mail message stating (a) that you wish to go ahead with an exchange and (b) the reason of the exchange. Within three (3) business days after you have submitted your online exchange request, you will receive a reply email from us.
- Your refund or exchange will be processed as soon as we have confirmed that we have received the exchanged item/merchandise in the condition fulfilling the terms applicable for exchange.5.
- All returns, withdrawals and exchanges should be sent via registered post or courier service to the following address:
26 Agiou Ioannou, Voula 16673 Athens- Greece
- Please note that, you bear the risk of any damage on the item to be returned, exchanged and/or regarding which you have exercised the right to Withdraw, until we receive the item at our premises.
- You will burden the shipping cost for the return of the merchandise unless the item is returned as damaged or faulty. In this occasion you will send it and we will burden the shipping cost.
- Exercise of the Right to Withdraw
1.You have the right to withdraw without providing reason within fourteen (14) days from the date that you (or a third-party other than the carrier) physically receive the merchandise.
To exercise this right, you will need to inform us either by (a) submitting the completed Form of Right to Withdraw form found at the end of these Terms(or (b) notifying us that you are exercising your right to Withdraw (cancel) in a clear and unequivocal statement. The form/statement can be submitted via:
Post at 26 Agiou Ioannou, Voula 16673 Athens- Greece
Email at firstname.lastname@example.org;
characteristics of merchandise – return of faulty merchandise
- Please note, you will need to provide your order number or other information associated with your order so we can locate the purchase in our system.
- You are required to return the merchandise within fourteen (14) days from the day you contacted us. Merchandise must be returned in its original packaging, where applicable, together with a copy of your invoice.
- After you provide us with the Form / statement of Right to Withdraw, we will issue a refund for all merchandise. Pursuant to the provisions of EU and Greek Legislation you are entitled to exercise your Right to Withdraw within fourteen (14) days from the time that we receive the merchandise at the latest. Shipping costs are non-refundable. You will be responsible for the shipping costs of the returned merchandise.
- If you have used the merchandise other than what is necessary to establish the nature, characteristics and functioning of the items, you are liable for their diminished value and the relevant amount shall be deducted from the refund amount. In this case, we will send you an email describing the statement of the returned merchandise and the value deducted, which may be equal to the price paid for the purchase of the merchandise..
- Unless you have expressly agreed otherwise, we will make the refund to the same payment type you used for the initial order. You will not incur any fees as a result of the above said refund process.
- We are legally obliged to supply merchandise that is in conformity with our merchandise description.
- We have done our utmost to display as accurately as possible the colors and images of our merchandise that appear on our Store. Despite that, we cannot ensure that colors and images are accurate and you should not rely on the images shown on display, but on the relevant description of the merchandise. Occasionally, there may be typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that relate to merchandise description, and we reserve our right to correct such at any time.
- We do not provide any guarantee with respect to the quality, the material, the form, the design, the durability of any of our merchandise. We do not also warrant that our merchandise is isuitable and/ or fit for any purpose. You should take special care and request advise from us, in case you intend to use any merchandise to children under 17 years old.
- Any umbrellas, huts, swimwear, beachwear, towels are not intended to protect in any way from sun, wind, heat, sand, salt, water.
- You are responsible for bringing our merchandise close to any minor or providing our merchandise to any minor. Despite the fact that we take care of designing our products with the aim of contributing to the well-being of you and minors, we are not responsible for any allergic or any other health issue that may arise from the materials used on our merchandise.
- Please check carefully the merchandise at the time of the delivery to you and before using it for the first time. We are going to accept your Withdrawal or exchange of the merchandise to us, if, inter alia, you consider that the merchandise is unsuitable for the minor child you have purchased it for.
If you find that any piece of merchandise is faulty, you can email us at email@example.com stating that you choose either to return the faulty merchandise or to exchange it. Please note that you will need to provide your order number or other information associated with your order so we can locate the purchase in our system.
- If you choose to return or to exchange your faulty merchandise, we will first need to confirm that it is faulty, damaged, or does not correspond to the description on our Store. Once confirmed, we will refund the price paid for the merchandise.
- We will refund the price paid for the merchandise and the original shipping and handling charges, in the form of payment that you used to pay for the merchandise within normally fourteen (14) business days from the date that we receive the merchandise. Please note, it may take longer for the refund to appear on your account statement. In case you paid by cash on Delivery, we will have to refund the amount paid by bank transfer to your bank account, whose details have to be communicated to us in writing, by email or registered post.
- If we determine the merchandise is not faulty, you will not be entitled to a refund and we will return the merchandise to you, after you have paid the shipping and handling costs.
- If you choose to exchange your faulty merchandise, the conditions stated in Section 7 above apply. We will be responsible for any applicable shipping and handling charges for new merchandise. If there is any difference between the price of the merchandise that you have returned and the price of the replacement merchandise that you have requested, we will inform you by email, in order to credit you with the difference or request payment for the exceeding amount, before shipping the new merchandise to you.
- You are entitled to make a claim for faulty merchandise. We are entitled to reject any such claim for any valid cause in law, including but not limited to the reason that the merchandise’s state has become faulty due to time and wear.
our liability to you
- Each piece of merchandise is priced separately. Any customs and/or state duties, levies, taxes, charges will be added to this price , if applicable. While we take every effort to inform you on the precise amount of above duties, levies, taxes, charges, as applicable at the time of accepting your order, there may be events or circumstances that affect the above. In this case, you will be held responsible for any additional expense/cost that will be required in order to deliver the merchandise to the designated address.
- In addition, any shipping charges are going to be priced to you separately at the time of accepting your order. As a general rule, any package whose price exceeds a certain amount displayed in our Store, will be delivered to you at our own shipping cost, which excludes any customs and any state duties, levies, taxes, charges.
- Occasionally, there may be information on our Store with typographical errors, inaccuracies or omissions that may relate to merchandise description, pricing, promotions, offers, product shipping charges, availability, customs or state duties, charges, taxes. At the time that we accept your order, any such errors, inaccuracies or omissions will be corrected by us, and we reserve our right to this. On receipt of our email regarding confirmation of your order, you have to check the displayed information, and, if you agree, go ahead with payment. When making the payment for your order, you state and confirm to us that you agree with the information displayed on our acceptance/confirmation email of your order.
events outside our control
- We are not responsible for any loss or damage that is indirect, unforeseeable, consequential, incidental, punitive, as well as for any loss of profit, lost revenue, lost savings, loss of data, replacement costs.
- We are not liable for business losses. Our merchandise is for private use, as such, we have no liability if you use the merchandise for commercial or business purposes. If you use the merchandise for any commercial, business or re-sale purpose, we will have no liability to you or to any other third party for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- We are not responsible for any uninterrupted, timely, secure or error-free use of the services of our Store.
- We are not responsible for any payment method that you choose to use in order to pay for your order. You are responsible to ensure the correct payment to us, as well as to avoid any fraudulent and inappropriate use of your payment methods.
- By contacting us and by accessing our Store, you make a statement to us that you are at least the age of majority in your jurisdiction and that you are entitled to conclude sale and purchase contracts; you also make a statement to us that you have empowered all your minor dependents to use our Store and that you are the one who is going to make the payment to us.
- We have taken all the necessary precautions, as dictated by common practice, in order to ensure the highest level of security and protection solely and exclusively of our Store and our own systems. We further undertake the obligation to keep our security systems upgraded and use antivirus programs. In any case, we do not guarantee to any third party that there are no viruses and we are not liable for any damage of hardware, software, files etc. or any other loss that you or any other third party may suffer due to viruses.
- As regards the security of transactions through Paypal or through credit or debit card payment methods or other bank funds transfer means of payment, we are not responsible for any errors, malfunctions, fraudulent or any other act, and/or any damage or loss suffered either by you or any other third party, since all transactions are performed through Paypal’s or the relevant banking or credit institutions’ environment, where you enter your card’s or account’s details.
- We, our administrators, as well our staff and any third parties cooperating with us, shall not be held liable for any loss or damage, either financial or other, incurred by you or any third party from illegal use or misuse of the website, of Shopify or of our Store by other users or customers in breach of the present Terms or the current legislation.
- All above liability restrictions apply to the extent permitted by law. In case certain restrictions are not allowed by law, all other aforementioned restrictions that are allowed by such law, apply to the maximum extent. In case any restriction is held to be void by law,, then all the other clauses of our agreement shall remain valid.
- An event outside our control means any event or cause beyond our reasonable control, including without limiting (i) epidemic, pandemic, famine, earthquakes, floods, war, terrorism, overwhelming event(s) caused by natural forces, extreme weather, or other natural disaster; (ii) acts of civil or military authority, insurrection, riots, strikes, fire, or explosion; (iii) picketing, strikes, or labor shortage; or (iv) interruption of or delay in transportation, shortage or failure of supply of raw materials or finished merchandise, power outages, telecommunication outages, or any other intervening system, software, or service not operated by us (collectively "Force Majeure Event").
If a Force Majeure Event occurs, we will not be liable to you or to any third party for any loss, damage, delay, liability, expense, or cost related to or caused by such Force Majeure Event.
use of our website
Intellectual and Industrial Property Rights
Your use of our website is subject to Shopify’s Terms and Conditions
- Using the website and its content by you does not confer any rights on them regarding the designs of the merchandise, the work, the elements and the materials in which the intellectual and industrial property rights of us or third parties are incorporated, and which are accessible through the Website.
Any use whatsoever of the Website or our Store or its content by you or third parties with the aim to derive profit is forbidden, such as indicatively: a) Broadcasting, publication, adaptation, placing on market, communication to the public, deletion, printing, copy and download of the content, b) The reproduction of our Store for commercial reasons.
- Imitation or misrepresentation of the Website or its content, and/or of the merchandise and products, in any way whatsoever, partially or otherwise, in any form and by any means is prohibited. In particular it is prohibited you:
a)Export or reuse of the whole or substantial part of the Website’s database.
b)Performing any action whatsoever, with the view to reverse engineering or reconstructing the source software of the Website and of our Store or gaining unauthorized access in any software, system, individual computer or network of computers and/or our archive or hacking our Website and in general our systems by any means, such as indicatively by using mechanical means or automated procedures.
c)Defeat of any technical firewalls for the purpose of preventing actions prohibited by us, which (the defeat) is performed by you knowingly or when there are good reasons for considering that you acknowledge and accept the effects of your actions.
d)Misrepresentation or imitation of the trademark, trade name and other distinctive features of ours or of any third parties that are published on the Website and on our Store, as well as of the designs of our merchandise.
e)Removal or modification of the Terms or of any other text available online, published at the Website, either in case you present in public part of or the entire Website or our Store, or not.
We fully reserve all our legal rights, in case of an infringement or threat of infringement of the intellectual or industrial property rights or other related rights, including the specific rights of the database constructor, of us and of third parties.
- Photographs: The publication of our Store’s photographs from a third party in other electronic or in print means, is permitted only on the condition that they are not used with a view to gain profit, are not altered, nor distorted and always clearly make reference to their source of origin (www.perledazurswim.com. We fully reserve our legal rights for any other unlawful use, which may cause harm with to us or any third parties.
the law which is applicable to our relationship
- We may from time to time publish on our Store links to the websites of third parties and especially to social media. We bear no liability for the content of these websites as they are not under our control and there is no contractual relationship between us and sites.
- We do not guarantee to you the quality or the correctness of the information contained in any other linked websites or social media.
- Any transaction, any agreement between you and us and any use of our website services is governed by the law of Greece.
- Any dispute arising from or in connection with the construction, validity, application of the Terms shall be exclusively referred to the competent courts of Athens, Greece. However, if you are a consumer and you live outside Greece, you may be entitled to bring court proceedings in your own language and in your local courts. A local consumer advice organization will be able to advise you of your rights.
Moreover, in case you have a complaint regarding any sale and purchase transaction with us, you can send us your complaint and request at firstname.lastname@example.org. In accordance with EU Regulation 524/2013, as in force and effect, you are also entitled to refer any complaint and dispute on the online dispute resolution platform, which is available on https://ec.europa.eu/consumers/odr .
You are also entitled to raise any complaints regarding the transaction between you and us to the Hellenic Alternative Dispute Resolution Board, namely “Synigoros toy Katalaloti”, either by email at: email@example.com, or by fax: +30 2106460414, or by post at 144, Alexandras Ave., Athens 11471 , Greece.
If you have any questions about these Terms, please contact us by visiting the Contact Us section our site, emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org
right to withdraw form
Complete and return this Form only if you wish to withdraw from the contract.
I/We (*) hereby give notice that I/We (*) withdraw from my/our (*) contract of sale of the following goods (*)/for the provision of the following service (*).
Order Number **
Email on Order **
Name of consumer(s)
Address of consumer(s)
Signature of consumer(s) (only if this form is notified on paper)
(*) Delete as appropriate
(**) Helpful if you can provide this, not required